Wednesday 1 July 2009

Coming Soon: Scotland


I'll be heading to Scotland tomorrow night for a three-day trip over the long weekend. Below is a map of my route through the Highlands. Should be a lot of fun!

I start out at 11:50 PM on Thursday night, taking the sleeping-car train from London's Euston Station to Edinburgh (should be quite an experience as I'm 6'4", we'll see how much sleep I get). From there I meet my Haggis Adventures tour group at 8:30 AM. We'll follow the below route, going clockwise. I'll post plenty of pictures and narratives over the next week after I get back to London!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun kiddo - am sure it will be quite an experience to be back at the source of us Davidsons. You'll have to ask after the McDhais? Guess that's the root name for our family. You'll probably find out more accurate info during your travels if you get a chance. Looking forward to the pictures...make sure you get 1 or 2 with you in it...Love Dad

    ReplyDelete